Quibbling over Steve's quibbling

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 02:17:28 -0800

[Steve]
>And on the subject of completely useless, lets not even _mention_ Monster
>Coliseum, or Releases #s 2 and 3!

Just to let everyone know that I have used Monster Coliseum & found it rather fun. (If only for the Aldachur Games where us Balazaring slaves had an amusing death-fest of a time. All pally off the field, but anything went on the track).
I do wonder what your definition of useless is Steve, bearing in mind that you don't play Runequest. No adventure can be totally useless - even if you have to scrap it to make it useable at least it's been so bad that you've had to change it. All right, so that's not much use, but if it gets the juice flowing... Perhaps bad product is better than no product at all.