Re: Pamaltelan hsunchen, existance thereof

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 97 18:56 MET

David Dunham asked about Pamaltelan hsunchen
>Are there any hsunchen folk on the continent of Pamaltela? Sandy Petersen
>mentioned that there are were-jackals, but that they're not hsunchen.

The God Learners classified the Bat People of Laskal and an extinct "Basmoli" people in Tarien as Hsunchen. I seem to recall some Diroti Sofali Hsunchen off Maslo as well. I can't say whether they were right, though - they classified many other beings and cultures as they saw fit rather than as they were, after all.

>I'm inclined to believe that there aren't any (Martin Crim's article saying
>there are tiger hsunchen to the contrary).

I am more disinclined to believe in Pamaltelan tigers than Pamaltelan Hsunchen in general...