Cult of Freedom ; Republic of Caladraland

From: Frederic Ferro <ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:22:45 +0100 (MET)

Stephen Martin wrote :
> It is specifically stated in Cults of Prax that there is a "Cult of
> Freedom" in the Holy Country, so this is perfect.

If this is a religion centered upon the concept of Free WILL, this could remind some elements of GL RuneQuesting, wouldn't it ?

Even if the GLs are all completely destroyed (except the Cult of Caladra and Aurelion), there must be some Neo-Zistori Secret Brotherhoods in the region...

> Though keep in mind that the Chaosium playtest of the RQ parts
> of Thieves World used the city of Refuge.

I use Sanctuary too, with some Brithini and a Maze which is an entrance to Eurmal's Wacky Place in the Outer Planes... Enas Yorl got his curse when he fumbled his spell in the Maze, where all probabilities are wild. I even used some elements of Lankhmar and Arkham...

I believe there could be two Presidents of Caladra, like the two consuls of Rome.

Fred