MoLaD and Red Moon questions

From: Erik Nolander <eriknolander_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 10:24:33 PST

Hi all,

In the MoLaD/Pharaoh discussion some weeks ago, there were several references to the tournaments and rituals the Pharaoh has to go through while on the Heroplane. Are these described somewhere? Does anyone know anything more about them?

Also, is it possible to travel to the Red Moon? I seem to remember it being mentioned somewhere in the Glorantha box that you can get there via the Crater in Glamour, which seems next to impossible. Is there another way? Would it be possible for, say, an Orlanthi Wind Lord to fly to the Moon (using multiple Extended Flight spells)?

Erik Nolander

eriknolander_at_hotmail.com

"And finally, a heartwarming thought:
we are all doomed, but some of us are more doomed than others." Robyn Hitchcock