Bad Goats ; EWF and Kethaela

From: Frederic Ferro <ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 15:25:01 +0100 (MET)

 Goatkins

Nick Brooke wrote that Wakboth was definitely a Goatkin (Goatking) :
> IMG, there is a connection between broos, goats and chaos -- though
> this may be more a "scapegoating" thing

And there are other representations, like Sidana the Black Goat, symbol of incest, mentioned in Lords of Terror.

 --
 EWF in Kethaela

What was the frontier between the GLs and the EWF ?

The God Learners had Slontos and many parts of Kethaela. The Empire of Wyrmophiles must have controlled the Valley of Beasts and the Dragon River but do we know the limit of these two powers in the Second Age ? Was the Plateau of Darkness independant ?

I re-read the Zistor saga in Trollpack, in Genertela and in KoS but I didn't find any date for the Ten Year Siege of the Machine City. I presume it was in the Xth century, after the sinking of the Western Armada. Was the EWF involved against this ?

Frederic
- --
mailto:ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/105