What we're up against...

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 04:28:32 -0500

___
MJD writes:

> [Chaos] is beyond the comprehension of sane beings. Insane ones think
> they can understand it, but they can't. Chaos is a threat to sanity,
> a threat to Being, a threat to everything....

To which the only sane response is: OldThinkers UnBellyFeel MoonWise.

We have to listen to barbarian "sages" prattling on like this, day in, day out, when all they have to do to gain a perfect comprehension of the potentials of Chaos is to embrace the throbbing crimson glow of Our Red Mother. Or do you think we're *all* insane? (Perhaps it's best if you don't answer that).

Kenth spams the Digest. Not appropriate. Please don't.

::::
Nick
::::