Genetics and others

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS <DUNCANROWLANDS_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:19:52 -0500

Passo: the word you're looking for is recessive

MOB: shameless plug for your own writings (please print the Fonrit stu= ff
in Questlines)

With all the arguments going on about alynxes et al an old thought return= ed
to me; is there an established cult of Yinkin or an Alynxi hsunchen tribe= ? =

I believe there are as there are too many references to them in various sources to ignore. A while back (nearly 3 years ago) I wrote about just such a cult and tribe and sent them to Greg but he deigned not to respond=
=2E

What does anybody else think? Does this tribe exist or not? If people want to take me up on the issue I'll post all the references I can muster=
=2E

duncanrowlands_at_compuserve.com