MP's and resistance

From: Nikk Effingham <eng7nje_at_arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:31:37 GMT

>N.Effingham:
>>for every personal magic point you spend on Force,
>>you lose 5% on the resistance table anyhow...
>
>I thought it was your MPs before casting the spell that were used,
>hence spells reflected at you often have >50% chance of overcoming
>you, as you match your MPs before against your MPs after!

Ooo, never heard that before. Is that an official ruling? Did I just miss that? I hate RQ, spend years playing the game except there's always one damn line in the rulebook that you miss.... as if we actually care :)

I always thought it was MP's after the spell. Anyone care to clarify?

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
eng7nje_at_leeds.ac.uk
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/