Re: Broo spawn

From: TheCam_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 23:30:10 -0500 (EST)

Aw, heck. I may as well jump in.

>Sergio M.
>>Hummmm.... One of the strange things about such an unruly type as broos
>is:
>>Why should they respect a certain size measure? Why, how why, can't we
>find
>>a broo as small as a mice or as large as an elefant?
Erik Nolander
>Because, I'd say, of the sheer physical impossibilities of impregnating
>a mouse or an elephant. Still, nice idea about the broo-ntosaurus,
>though...

Impossible? For chaos? Isn't that an oxymoron: "impossible chaos". First of all, the assumption is being made that the impregnation is done in the "normal" way. I'm very taken by the "Alien" line of thinking. I can see the broo injecting it's egg (for lack of a better term) into a host, not necessarily through the hosts sexual orifice (I imagine the broo having some sort of needle-like injector). Therefore, the hosts sex does not matter. The implant then grows, all the while absorbing nutrients (and thus gaining genetic code) from the host, until it can finally eat it's way out.

Camo

ps For those of you interested, I've made a huge amount of changes to my Gloranthan CivII web site after receiving much feedback. I hope to have more soon!

members.aol.com/thecam