Belvani dies in bed ?

From: Rex Bean <rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:09:43 +1100 (EST)

G'day all,

Having read the Questlines 2 Secret History of Sun County I have to ask why Belvani gets such a put down (and what was he doing in bed when Argrath White Bull is steamrollering through the place anyway) ?

He always seemed a great NPC to have saying/doing weird things to worry the players with. Is it heresy or deep insight he's whispering in their ear ?

Do the authors just not like him or is the history somewhat tainted by soneone's anti-Lunar sympathies ?

MGF answers desired.

Cheers, Andrew

PS You haven't read Questlines 2 yet ? Quelle horreur ! Beat a path to your local TOTRM rep who I personally know is loaded down with copies ready to sell (if not them, try Wizards Attic)

"Questlines 2 is 92 pages of Gloranthan gold" says David Hall, Megacorp Chairman, in an off the cuff remark overheard at Glorantha Con Down Under 2