Re: Horizons

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 06:25:10 EST

Me:
 <<If the Dome were, say 20,000 km across (i.e. about the twice the diameter of the Inner World) then local noon in Sog City would be around 2 hours later than in Boldhome, which is easily detectable even by a pretty naff waterclock.>>

     Oops, no, I fumbled my 'remember size of Glorantha' roll (I'm not having a good week, am I?) However, Jonathon's method would still work for Sky Domes 100,000 km across or less - which equates to a half-hour lag between Sog City and Chi Ting. If Gloranthan light were straight, which it doesn't seem to be.

Trotsky