New gloranthan Web Pages

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:36:37 +0000

Dear all,

At long last I have something up on my web site. Take a look at:

http://www.skaro.demon.co.uk/rpg.htm

Currently only one section is in place - that part dealing with Rolemaster and Glorantha. Although tt isn't finished I think I've basically broken the back of the job.

I'd be very interested to hear any comments and suggestions. Either email me on this address (my work one) or via the email icon on my pages which point you to my home email address.

Cheers

Richard