GRPG call for help #1: Sartarite clans

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_ican.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:30:46 -0500

Folks -

Hey everybody. Robin Laws here; for those who don't know I'm currently in the midst of designing the new Glorantha Roleplaying Game (or GRPG for short). The process is going well and I'm having much fun with the work so far.

I'm looking forward to ruthlessly exploiting, er, ah, that is, gratefully drawing upon the expertise and dedication of the Glorantha community. From time to time I'll be popping up here to holler for assistance.

First holler: has anyone been archivistic enough to assemble which Sartarite clans belong to which Sartarite tribes, based on "canonical" sources from King of Sartar on down? If so, I would be very grateful if you could get in touch with me at rdl_at_ican.net.

Thanks!

Take care >>> Robin