Mass produced magic swords

From: K. Paul McDonald <kpaul_at_unity.ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:57:41 -0500

Hey folks,

On the mass produced magic sword issue...

I'm new to this list, so perhaps I missed an important earlier post, but the magic of the swords (or other items) produced in the clanking city didn't *have* to be something mundane like a +1. Since most people already have combat enhancing magic, I belive the magic placed into the items would be non-standard. Something that most typical Gloranthans wouldn't have access to.

This could *really* piss off theists, depending upon the magic in question.

Still trying to sell moon-pies to the Orlanthi... K.Paul McDonald