Out Of Print Publications

From: olivier.peeters_at_vz.cit.alcatel.fr
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:37:42 +0200

I agree with Laurent Labrot (GD #504): it is a shame that OOPP such as Griffin Mountain, Pavis, Big Rubble and Borderlands are unavailable to new (and not so new) gloranthan fans. But don't misunderstand me: I am not saying that Chaosium should give them to us for free. I guess that a LOT of people would be glad to PAY for an electronic version of them (on-line or on an CD-ROM) or (why not) for a pre-paid publication. As these products don't seem to interfere with the new line of products, I don't see why it would not be possible to do that.