Pass through Eiritha Hills

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:59:28 +0100

Please forgive any mistake in my geography here. I post from work - so I never have my books as reference.

Am I right in saying there is a pass through the Eiritha Hills from Prax through to Horn Gate?

I want to bring my characters into the RofC area via this route - with some interesting encounters on the way.

What's the best place for information on this pass (if it exists) through these hills (if I've got the name right)?

What might they encounter there?

Cheers

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com