Sandy rampant gules on field or

From: Jon S Green <jonsg_at_harlequin.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:21:41 GMT

In 5.12, Sandy Petersen <SPetersen_at_ensemblestudios.com> writes:

> RE: xeroxing old out-of-print Glorantha materials
> I hereby publicly grant permission to Issaries Inc. to xerox
> anything Gloranthan of mine in print or to grant permission for others
> to do so. In return, I ask for no royalties of any kind, whether or not
> I'm entitled to them.

Sandy, I'm overwhelmed by this gesture. I wasn't expecting anyone's magnanimity, just fair play for all.

A thousand thanks.

Jon
- --
Work: jonsg_at_harlequin.co.uk | ICQ: 4500882 | http://www.harlequin.co.uk/ Private: jonsg_at_pobox.com | PGP key avail. | http://www.pobox.com/~jonsg/ Opinions expressed may not be Harlequin's! <*> Junk email utterly reviled

   New (well, slightly revamped) RQ site at http://travel.to/glorantha