ToTORM and Malia

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:55:12 +0000

Hi all,

As the 'new' North American Tales Distributor, I have just gotten all the account balance information from the old distributor and am beginning to reconcile it. If you are a North American subscriber could you please send me an e-mail with your name and address and I'll give you an update on your balance and verify that I have the correct mailing address. I want to make sure that everyone gets their copy of Tales 17 when it comes out.

Thanks, and All Hail the Reaching Moon!

And in other news:

I just got some junk e-mail from someone selling stuff out of Hawaii. I wouldn't have brought it up except that they had the following item for sale:

  LOVELY MALIA $19.95 A unique rag doll for little girls of all   ages. Malia is a raggedy island girl in a colorful Muumuu, the   beautiful dress of Hawaii. She's 20 inches long, has big, warm eyes   and just wants to be hugged. Malia owns no cars or appliances but   she comes in her own hand-woven palm-frond "lauhala"   travelling basket and brings Aloha. Lots of it.

I'm sure it is a covert chaos plot.

Neil

Neil Robinson           2650 NW 58TH ST APT 1
neilr_at_wolfenet.com      SEATTLE, WA  98107-5307  USA
ToTRM North America Rep (206) 706-3250