French 'Chaos ' Connection

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:46:43 +0200

Laurent wrote:
> About France, having read on the digest the publication of news products, i
> just say that many french gamers are happy to know that Didier Escodemaison
> is now in charge of the TRM and CS products, and will do a great job, even
> creating a Runequest magazine (but i just let him write here on the
> subject).

Yes, that is true. Didier Escodemaison is the general distributor for Chaos Society products and will also distribute RMM material in the future. But that is not all!!

Didier has founded a own Chaos Society in France. A sister (or brother?) society to the Chaos Societies in Europe, USA and DUCS (Down under Chaos Society). With this Chaos Society France he will produce a own french magazine called 'Entropie'. Take a look on his new webpage:

Entropie, Chaos Society France
http://www.mygale.org/01/entropie
entropie_at_mygale.org

Didier has very aggressiv plans with his new magazine 'Entropie', to give support to Glorantha in France. Farbrice Lamidey, translator of RQ in french and main contributor of Broo take in charge 'Entropie' as well as Olivier Saraja, author of french new edition of Hawkmoon, and Stephane Adamiak, the current product Supervisor of Nephilim. I think Didier has found a good team to do a good french magazine.

I wish him good luck for his plans.

Cheers

Ingo

Chaos Society Europe