Volume Chaos

From: Stephen Martin <drastic_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:17:42 PDT

Sorry to interrupt your Gloranthan discussions. And sorry to have missed you in the past few months -- I hope all is well with everyone.

At this time, I have sold the last copies of Volume Chaos of The Book of Drastic Resolutions. Thus, although copies will likely remain available through Wizard's Attic, Reaching Moon Megacorp, and various other distributors for the near future, I consider this issue to be SOLD OUT!!! Hurrah!

Volume Prax is still available, and I hope to have Volume Darkness out by the end of the summer.

Thanks for your time,

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com