Theism & existence of Gods

From: Henry Soulatzkoff <fgr503_at_winnipeg.freenet.mb.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 12:17:14 +0000

I should probably have my head examined for even _considering_ sending a comment into this discussion (calm down, Peter, it's not worth the aneurysm!)

Problem: the Gods require belief to exist, and humans aren't always available to provide it

Proposal: The "web"of the Compromise could represent the Gods' belief in each other, making them somewhat independant of outside worship, while limiting any individual God's behavioural options.

Henry J. Soulatzkoff, B. Ed.
Accounting Manager
Robertson College, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada work rcollege_at_escape.ca
personal fgr503_at_freenet.mb.ca

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #577