Re: Richard's cosmology

From: allen wallace <alwallac_at_linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

To the flamers, chill out. So his cosmology doesn't suit you. It looks like it might be a lot of fun to play in and that's what counts. If you're going to post 5 page responses, try to avoid calling names. This list needs a play nice monitor really bad, not an I don't like your slant on it monitor. More useful comments might be giving extrapolations on the idea using all the very different mindsets. A hell of a lot more useful to someone trying to set up a game than responses like "that's silly". I'm sorry but a great many obviously intellegent and thoughtful commentors hide their good ideas in nasty and useless verbage/garbage. Point out some dangers if you see them. As some people seem to want this list its only use is proving one person is more in tune than everyone else. How can you spend days arguing that different people in Glorantha experience different realities and then trash someone who says I want to play it this way?

                                Allen