God Learner Secret continued

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 02:17:07 +0200

MoB tells us the story:

> (Much later, when I told Stafford the story, he chuckled and said that,
> come to think of it, he *could* express the GLS in 5 words, or even 3 if he
> wanted...)

and that is how the story continues:

I was strolling past Greg and MoB at Convulsion 1994 and heard what Greg was saying (see above). The thing was rolling on in my head until I asked Greg at the Lore Auction (Convulsion 1996):

"Greg, at the last Convulsion I heard you say that you could explain the God Learner Secret in three words. My question is: Does this three words form a complete sentence?"

Fabian