Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #632

From: allen wallace <alwallac_at_linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 18:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,

I know you know better than to put any credence to your All Good Malkioni...

Don't get into more arguments because people don't by a logic chain with premises so simplistic as to be useless. Even if Greg himself made the blanket statement that all Malkioni go to solace I'd have a hard time buying it. Assuming that you let the premise stand, it still doesn't prohibit delayed entrance or even, sheer heresy, partial entrance.

What is most important though is that you have all drawn your lines and will not budge off of them. Write it off and move on to something else. PLEASE.
                                Allen