that damn spider again

From: Ian Thomson <ithomson_at_swin.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:06:14 +0000

Errm
I think I went a bit mad
and I have invented a whole new branch of sorcery spun off from an idea on Nick Effingham's page on Stygian Heretics and from the truckloads of information on Arachne Solara I've dug up anway its there at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/5507/runeq.html

in three sections

Its still fluid, in that I may make major changes in response to constructive criticism

and its also been fuelled somewhat by the discussion on Meldeks Yup, its sorcery that links in to the Orlanthi pantheon

The Arachne Solara and Deezola cults are progressing with input from a few very helpful souls (thanks guys)

This seems my best bet for anything remotely Official Glorantha Lore compatible in terms of Arachne Solara worship

I'm still gonna write my cult though, but I might alter it so that there is also an attempted official version that can only be joined by heroes through (you guessed it) HeroQuesting