Darkness (leading on from Red moon)

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 13:52:00 +0100

My poor brain is having difficulty with this concept of something emanating darkness the same way a light source emanates light.

This has arisen from the discussions we were having about Destrix - the point of darkness which circles the red moon (which we now know is _all_ red).

Is there a difference between darkness and lack of light?

What happens when a light source and a darkness source "shine" in the same room - do you see something which is light, dark, grey, pitch black?

More questions to follow (e.g. What's a shadow? Does a dark cave emanate darkness?).

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com