Illumination

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:50:55 +0100

Bruce Richardson :

>Incidentally, what is the official Malkioni view on Illumination?
>Lunar intellectuals would explain it as a supremely rational and
>objective view of the universe.

Which of course it patently isn't, but then we all know the Lunars are lying scum :)

The Malkioni seem to have their own form of mysticism - Arkati Enlightenment. Whatever that is. It would appear that each great mytho-magical tradition in Glorantha has it's own form of transcendent conciosuness. Arkati Enlightenment for monotheists, Illumination for theists and Mystical Enlightenment for eastern mystic types. Of course the terminology becomes holeplessly confusing very quickly.

Simon Hibbs