Uz there. Uz know (re: mantounge)

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) <"Daniel>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:13:48 -0700

Julian Lord, he sez...
> Also, compare with other races: Trolls speak Uz, Elves speak Aldryami,
> etc...

Uz lern from our mother. Kyger Litor teach all. Who you learn from? who's yer momma - huh? You not speak same 'cuz you all lost and pathetic. You don't know yer family. Your gods always changing, always different, make you not able to talk rite. Them veggie folk all talk same 'cause they's just a stoopid salad anyhoo.

Yoo hoomenz forget everything. Yer gramma dies, and she just dead. No one talk to her ennymore, she not teach you how to talk rite. My mom talks to gramma, and to HER gramma, and to HER gramma, and to everyone. She know evything, 'cause she listen.

	BTW, some more conjecture I find amusing :
	Given that Storm came after Fire, Light existed before Air, and it
could
	be that
	in Glorantha written language existed before speech, as opposed to
RW.

HEH! Stoopid Hoomenz! you is funny, hoomen! sound is in Darkness. Storm only good for Fart and Burp! Uz there, Uz Know. Dark is first. Dark is best. We talk in dark, not in dum air. We write in stone and bone and read with the sences that mom give us. Your food-write think no good! who want words that need pain to see? only enlo see yer stupid words in yer stoopid dry food... Me no think hoomenz write at all. Me think dey just say so so I no eat they dry food skins. Silly hoomen! food is for Uz!

Yoo think you Tradetalk like what FirstFoodGuy speak? yoo been in the sun too long! hoomens don' know nuttin, they always changin stuff. next year it be different too. but not uz. uz know. uz the same.