Waha and Praxian Beasts

From: tom.zunder_at_avestasheffield.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 11:20:02 +0000

    =20
>From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>=20
>Subject: Waha beasts (re: Praxians and=20
Pentans)

    =20
>Are there any characteristics which are true of all nomad tribes (beasts=20
>plus herders) which identifies them as being part of the waha pact?

I think is where the nature of heroquest and godtime comes into play. A new tribe would only be able to prove they were part of the pact if they=20 *were* part of the pact. Thus since they currently are not known as a live=20 tribe nor as a lost tribe, the giraffe riders would have to HeroQuest and=20 participate in the making of the pact in GodTime. Other tribes might=20 HeroQuest to foil or support them for very secular reaaons. If they=20 succeeded then they would have been a pact tribe abd would be able to=20 show that they are part of the Way of Waha. They would obviously then=20 follow the customs and lifestyle of Waha as documented widely in the=20 Gloranthan documents; CoP, Borderlands, etc etc etc etc.

    =20