Temporary Email Address

From: KidFenris_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:52:41 EDT

Hey folks,

I apologize if anyone has attempted to contact me recently via my Mindspring email address (mschwartz_at_mindspring.com) and received an error message in reply. There have been problems with my account which Mindspring assures me will be cleared up within the next week or so.

Until the problem is fixed, should you need to contact me do so via my America Online email address (kidfenris_at_aol.com). Sorry for any inconvenience...

Michael Schwartz kidfenris_at_aol.com Ann Arbor, MI USA

"Wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible  things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?"