The writers are all around

From: jose_at_kobo.es
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:49:40 +0200

        Rick Meints wonders about the diminishing traffic in the digest.

        Two of the mailing lists have very similar demographic profiles: in the thirties, dedicated fans of their game, living through a dearth of supplements for years, many of the listers are married, and have or are in the way to have children. The education level is high, as is the computer awareness. I am talking of Glorantha and Advanced Squad Leader.

        However ASL has a new venue that has injected a new life in a game dying through lack of face to face playing: Virtual ASL.

        We need to do something similar, if only because the fact that Hero Wars is a success will not give me enough time to play with the new players, or the patience to play with newbies.

        So let's go virtual, surf the internet, explore the IRC, the ICQ, just traditional e-mail. Because we need people who care to keep Glorantha alive. Even if you don't have time or players, the world is your preferred mollusk!

Jose