USA - Tales 17

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:31:19 -0700

Tales 17 has been mailed to all paid-up subscribers in the US. Expect to see it by the end of the week. If you don't get one, it is because I have an incorrect address or you actually owe Tales money from the last issue. Either way, just contact me and I'll get it straightened out.

Don't expect an answer until early August though, as I'm off to England tomorrow evening to attend Convulsions 4.

Neil

Neil Robinson           2650 NW 58TH ST APT 1
neilr_at_wolfenet.com      SEATTLE, WA  98107-5307  USA
ToTRM North America Rep (206) 706-3250