Convulsion (Moonson)

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:50:08 +0100

Just like to add my voice to all the praises for this event.

Could the Count of Jhor please let me know when you get your photos developed (Graham - wasn't it?) and how I can get a copy.

DUNCAN ROWLANDS wrote:

> some people might not consider running arround like a blue
> arsed fly collecting taxes and just getting the required amount with
> ten minutes to spare fun but I loved it!

I think you're the only person I did a 'fair escape' from. You got me in the end, though.

Trotsky wrote:

> Discovering that I appeared to be about the only person in Life of
> Moonson to succesfully resist being seduced by Amora, Priestess of
> Love. And you call yourselves Dara Happans!

I think I was the first. Yippee!

Anyway I don't know how could you resist her. Obviously we're a bit more liberated in Carmania.

I'd better stop, cos we're not supposed to talk about Moonson on the digest, cos it might be run again.

Richard (a.k.a. Palamtales)
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com