Hero Wars

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS <DUNCANROWLANDS_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:45:47 -0400

Just to put my 2 bolgs worth in the ring I found the much talked of chart=

confusing until we realised we were looking at the old version and not th= e
correct one. Gauging how many action points to stake was a bit tricky bu= t
this would, I think, come with practice.

As to creating decent names instead of Big Success/Failure how about Yessah!! and OOPS!! ? (although I think Oh Shit! or Bugger! are more likely player names)

As to the source of the money I spent at the Convulsion auction, I am merely a humble fuctionary in the British Civil Service. As to more detail, playing a tax collector who does investigative audits of people's=

records in Life of Moonson was not as far removed from real life as it would have been for other people.

Duncan