George Harris

From: tom.zunder_at_avestasheffield.com
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:24:26 +0000

I think George just made one of the best statements about=20 internal and external / analogous and non analogous game=20 mechanics I have read.

I'm not sure I agree since I like the dichotomy of storytelling=20 as a duality between player and character, but I would like to=20 ask Robin if there is a danger with the new system of min-maxing=20 the rules mechanic?

"Orlanth may have had Air superiority but the Red Goddess has=20 Moon-to-Air Lunes"

Tom

PS: Sorry about these ruddy carriage return codes. Any ideas?

=20
=20