Re: Papal Lions

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:16:51 EDT

<< a rabid fear of lions >>

I have a rabid fear of lions and, being an englishman, especially those lions that are in league with fiendish Popish plotters.

If I were a Loskalmi Sorceror and could send all lions and all thoughts of the horrid lion things that they do away form my perfect, isolated land (ie if I had lived during the closing) then I would. I didn't know that they were going to come back with all those other bastards we got rid off. Remember that the English did try this "send them far enough away and we won't have to worry about ever seeing them again" technique once before. I'm not suggesting any similarities between Australia and the Kingdom of War..... OK perhaps I am.

Keith