Re: MOLAD

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:07:53 +0100

___
Tim asks:

> (Just how random is this selection for the Convulsion party anyway -
> this one was obviously skewed to make all (or nearly) of the women
> Esrolians, but both times I have been in the team with Greg & Mike - or
> am I just lucky?)

Or unlucky? :-)

Selection was wholly random, except that once I'd hit on the ideas (after a bit of stuffing), all the women were given green flyers (Esrolia) and all the easily-identifiable foreigners were given purple fliers (Troll).

The phenomenal drop-out rate from the Heortland (red) team was just one of those things...

Given unlimited time and resources, we could maybe do something better (like, carefully sort out everyone who's likely to be doing something else on the first night and make sure they don't get flyers). OTOH, given unlimited resources, I'd be outta here!

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>