RE: The Glorantha Digest V6 #103

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:32:25 +0100

Tadaaki said:

                As said in Lords of Terror, Vivamort should be a god of sorcery.

Not having LoT with me, I can't comment on that. I did think that the only reason Vampyres were sorcerers was because of pragmatism: No POW for spirit magic and to sacrifice for new divine magic. Personally, and this is probably the non-official take on this, my view is that Vivamort only really truly care about the warm red stuff.

Benedict said:

                I played an adventure where the Lunar Vampire Inspectorate hired us.

                We had to visit a Vivamort temple because they had exceeded their quota. gulp.

Nice idea. Excuse me while I make a note of it and thieve it for future use... (How about the DVLA - District Vampyre Licensing Authority? Appologies to Non-UK audiences for crap cultural joke.)

Ash

PS: Thanks to those who replied about the state of the Issaries share issue.