Glorantha Gazetteer

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 98 23:29 MET DST

Stephan Milam
> IMO there has been so much info of a geographical nature
> that one of the first supplements should be a gazetteer for Glorantha,

And lo - Greg is writing such a beast.

> Covering all the major places and possibly timelines and Basic Myths.
> It would be a big project to cross ref it all

It is. I've been trying to get an electronic version a) up to date and b) automatted for years...

> No-one says it has to be totally accurate or written in stone.

Except the people who buy it, as experience shows. Check the backlog of mammoth-discussions...

> Possibly even with a narrative (Biturian Varosh) style linking
> much of the info.

Would be nice, but would detract from the usefulness IMO. An encyclopedia is not a narrative, and a narrative with oodles of references which involve flipping lotsa pages is no fun, really.