Population Modelling.

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:44:32 EDT

ISteve:

<< n this vein I'd be interested in seeing people's comments on population  age distribution in Glorantha - my feeling is that one would see a  difference between the youth-heavy primitive cultures you see in RL, and  Glorantha. >>

This was suggested in "Genertela" but at convulsion Greg held the "ancient" population distribution view. I am undecided on humans, but if you want a "difficult to maintain" society, try generating a troll clan as per trollpak and see if you can last longer than 7 generations. Rules of the game - start with one matriarch, assume all females can mate, males are just a waste of time, use the trollkin/Korasting purification ritual rule. This clearly demonstates how important females are to troll society. (only 1 in four births are female trolls).