Boring, boring, boring, boring, Jaldon.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 06:52:18 +0100 (BST)

James Turner is considering running a Generational style game in Prax, but is concerned things might get a tad uneventful after 1625...

I'm sure there's lots of stuff happening after this period; lots of shrapnel to come flying from DP and Pent, if nothing else.

But if you want a tighter "historical" timeline, why not antedate the campaign to about 1580, or maybe even to 1550? That way you can "build up to" the Argrath in Prax storyline, if that's the one you want to make central.

Slainte,
Alex.

ObHeroWars. No one has commented, that I can recall, on the time scale of HW. Far from being generational, Robin said at Convulsion, IIRC, that it would be your usual, "likely slower than real-time" timeline. Interesting.