Coriander before whom even the Crimson Bat trembles

From: mob <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:00:17 +0500

G'day all,

Coriander before whom even the Crimson Bat trembles

Oliver B:
>PS My role model in behaviour towards the Bat would have to be
>Coriander, "he whom before even the Crimson Bat trembles" who
>had the extremely good sense never to subject his moniker to
>the acid test by ever being anywhere near the Bat.

This is Alan La Vergne's original Coriander from his highly amusing "Zero" story, "The Smell of a Rat" in the RQ Companion. Running with the theme, I threw a couple more Corianders into "Sun County", including the fugitive Bat priest in the Sanctuary section. This Coriander earned his title by "critting" his Bat Mastery roll, truly making the Bat quiver and earning him the eternal emnity of the jealous high priest. Yep, I don't think we were being particularly serious when we came up with that one, but this Coriander *is* a very dangerous person to have around!

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  Research Associate, Bayswater Primary School   Learning Technologies Navigator School, Bayswater, Victoria, Australia   Telephone: +61-3-9721-3755 Fax: +61-3-9720-8986   <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/

  9 Parker Street, Richmond 3121, Victoria, Australia   Home Telephone: +61-3-9428-9048