old style questions

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:12:10 +0000

any of you guys (generic, non gender specific, US origin term) know the Borderlands campaign pack?

There's been a few exchanges about the likelihood of Duke Raus taking over from Sor-Eel after the Cradle fiasco. (I like this idea, and also the idea - from MOB I think - that he is quickly usurped by some new guy and perishes defending his fort just before reinforcements arrive to save him from Argrath White Bull)

Qs
1) Any further ideas of whom the Lunars would send to take over from Raus, if Raus wasn't considered of the right stuff to continue after being acting governor?
2) The Stone Tower vampire rumours. These strike me as being someone's idea that had some history waiting to be written but never was. Who is this vampire? How long has he been there? (Nosferal I think the name was) What sort of lodgings will he have, ie how extensive?

Personal theories as well as any reference to established lore most welcome for these

thanks