Trivial nitpicks

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 11:16:23 +1200 (NZST)

David Dunham:

>As to the lack of mythic importance, I must fault your logic. There are
>after all no myths of Issaries, Chalana Arroy, or Lhankor Mhy, except the
>LBQ.
'The First Ring' KoS p57. Which doesn't include Orlanth.

>Heck, I'm not even sure there are any Ernalda myths that don't include
>Orlanth.

There are plenty among the Esrolians. And many of them do not involve other Husband Gods.

Daniel McCluskey:

>Now, the Black Sun is generally considered to be the "other" of Yelm, and
>would mirror pelorian magics.

The Black Sun is not worshipped in Peloria. It's a Eastern entity. While the Pelorians do have Others of Yelm (such as Kazkurtum), they are not known for great chaos fighters.