Yes, I want a RQIII Character genertor please.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 23:27:18 GMT

tim posney promises me just that a: Runequest Character Generator
> I am writing a character generator, currently for RQIII, but it is a script
> driven thing so different systems are not a problem.

As long as it works on a 486 PC I'm happy.

> I was wondering if
> a) there is any interest from list memebers
> b) currently experience is generated via the avalon hill culture etc
> tables. Does anyone actually use this?

Yes, you bet...

>b) what output formats would be of interest. I can do html pretty easily,
> and ascii.

Do both as options.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.