Yelorna

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 12:49:05 +1200 (NZST)

Chris Bell:

>How is [Yelorna] reagrded in Dara Happa and the modern Lunar Empire?

With great derision.

        'In normal Yelmic society [the Yelorna cult] is the subject
        of jokes, although it is tolerated in those areas needing or
        permitting woman warriors.  Males that do not know better
        consider it worthless'.
                        Drastic: Prax p44.

>I know that she has a cultic rivalry over the whole silver issue.
Supposedly, >silver was made in GoG/RQ3 the Air/Storm mental, but this has been Gregged,
>I take it? According to ToTRM, the storm metal is actually Iron, the metal
of >death?

The storm metal is bronze or Umath's Metal. Iron was made by Mostal and Silver is Uleria's metal.

>What page is that Yelorna refernce on in the Broken Council Guidebook?

        'A clan of women named the Yelornans also lives in the Lowlands
        [of Ralios].  They are warrior women who name themselves Enerali
        but claim descent from none of Eneral's Four Sons.'
                        Broken Council Guidebook p18