Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #199

From: Chris Bell <argrath_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:44:08 -0500

> Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:31:21 PDT
> From: "James Babbitt" <molotov77_at_hotmail.com>
> Subject: Playing RQ on ICQ
>
> I am interested in learning to play RuneQuest but i have a slight
> problem no one where i live plays or wants to play. I am wondering if
> there are any game on ICQ that i could possibly play?? I am not a newbie
> to rpgs i play mostly the Pall games but am really intrested in the
> Glorantha world setting.

You may want to get in touch with a chap named Russel. He's down in Oz and is organizing an ICQ/IRC Moon Wars game - Glorantha based on Nick Eden's Star Wars variant for Glorantha. I'm trying to talk him tino using ELRIC! though. His e-mail is...
suzi_at_wantree.com.au. drop him a line!

Chris Bell
argrath_at_ix.netcom.com