RE: Quackenbush vs Little Joey

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:30:58 +0100

>> Although little Joey
>> would beat Quackenbush in an arm wrestling match, as Quackenbush has
>> no applicable skill.

Brian Tickler:
>You're touting this as a *good* thing? Interesting...

The character generation system is designed to cope with a particular skill level of character, and makes it impossible to generate characters that fall outside of this range. If you want to generate 2 season old baby characters, then you will need to adjust the skill levels that are available. If you want to generate superheroes, likewise. I don't have a problem with that.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false