Khazars

From: mob <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 09:58:08 +0500

G'day all,

Khazars

Jose Ramos sez:

> Now, a RW culture I would love to see in Glorantha are the Khazars,
>but we don't have several monotheist religions to choose. So we miss a bunch
>of "civilized" archers. I still toy with a Carmanian Khagan, after the fall
>of the Red Empire...

Great idea. The Khazars chose to adopt Judaism over Christianity and Islam. I wonder what the parallel religions could be in Glorantha?

Cheers

MOB PS Simon Hibbs mentioned Gorp Magazine. Now there's a blast from the past! My first ever article, "The Micro-Lance" (embarassingly awful to read now, BTW) was actually in Gorp #2, along with, I notice, a letter from one D.Hall, Slough. Ring a bell Mr Llah?

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
  Research Associate, Bayswater Primary School   Learning Technologies Navigator School, Bayswater, Victoria, Australia   Telephone: +61-3-9721-3755 Fax: +61-3-9720-8986   <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
  MOB's Glorantha Page: http://gateway.bayswater.schnet.edu.au:81/~mob/

  9 Parker Street, Richmond 3121, Victoria, Australia   Home Telephone: +61-3-9428-9048