Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #257 The second steps up

From: Tanya Franklin <frankltm_at_bcssrv3.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:44:38 GMT

re:To quote Nick, I don't suffer Arseholes gladly. Steve Lieb has accused me of lying whilst indulging in SHOUTING and other flammage inducing behaviour. I do find it strange that you have completely ignored Steve's attacks in order to criticize me. I would suggest in future that you should wish to give a facade of impartiality, that you be prepared to criticize both sides.

I don't know about other readers of the digest but I thought this was for the discusion of Glorantha. If you want to have a scrap please do it by email to one another. Personally I'm finding the whole argument a complet waste of space. Please could the digest return to discussion of glorantha issues.

Tanya Franklin.